Opening the call for proposals for PNSQC 2020 in Portland, OR.
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Alan Kay
This year’s theme for PNSQC is 2020 Vision: Quality Looking Forward. We chose this theme to inspire attendees and speakers to think of ways to learn from the past, and envision ways to achieve quality software in the future.
Just as lighting the Olympic flame before the games is a gesture of ceremony and inspiration, this kickoff of the call for proposals for PNSQC 2020 is a way to spark your imagination to contribute your own vision of quality.
Come hear a “full stack” of lightning talks on visions of quality. What’s in store for software QA in the future as it merges with DevOps. How will you adapt to changing organizational structures, roles and required knowledge? Find out what leaders in the field are thinking and doing.
- Get inspired to see yourself presenting in October at PNSQC 2020
- Networking afterward for ideas to achieve 2020 vision
- Snacks and refreshments available during the talks.
Then prepare to share your own clarity of vision at PNSQC 2020 by submitting a proposal to present at the conference in October.
How do I get involved?
- If you want to present at this event, please submit your ideas on PNSQC’s OpenConference site.
- To attend, please RSVP through Meetup.
- Tips on submitting your abstract for this special event through Open Conference, click here.
When: Thursday, January 23rd, 2020 6pm – 8pm
Where: Cvent – 308 SW 2nd Ave #200 · Portland, OR 97204
This event is open to software developers, IT managers, project managers, product owners, testers, security professionals — anyone who is passionate about professional software quality. Remember to register on meetup.
PNSQC’s mission statement is to enable knowledge exchange to produce higher quality software. The event is free and open to all interested.