Dateline: Aug. 28, 2013
The Technical Program provides insights into the diverse issues of today, for example:
- Towards Understanding & Improving Mobile User Experience, Philip Lew, XBOSoft
- The Perfect Couple: Domain Models & Behavior-Driven Development, Dan Elbaum, PGE
- Process Fitness – Process Improvement Lessons from Personal Trainers, F. Michael Dedolph, Levi Deal Consulting
- From Dinosaur to Cutting Edge: 5 Practical Keys to Avoiding Extinction in an Agile QA World, Robert Gormley, SWAT Solutions
- Nine Low-Tech Tips for Project Management, Moss Drake, DMC
The keynote and invited speakers fill out the program with national insights and both long and short-term perspectives covering Agile, Metrics, Testing, Multicultural Teams, Estimating and Staying Lean. Full-day workshops go deep into these topics. There is so much to learn and take back to the office. Please join us!