Suresh Chandra Bose, Cognizant Technology Solutions
Achieve Strategic Goals by aligning Value Measurements with Business Strategy for enhanced Best in Class Performance level.
The current challenges with most of the IT Organizations are:
- What KPI’s CIO must focus on?
- What is the level of alignment with business strategy?
- Are we measuring the right parameters?
- Are we maximizing Shareholder Value?
- Are we realizing Promised Benefits?
- How much do we spend on innovation & improvement?
- How well are we delivering services?
Enabling single point of view for Management of all IT functions and services on how well their Organization is performing including innovation.
IT Performance Management as a holistic approach to evolve a Metrics Program for Executive Level providing a visual and transparent approach from the Business Strategy delivering value to shareholders and customers alike. This will drive Organizational Transformation through focus on Business Aligned Parameters where the Performance objectives and measures provide insight and guidance to both Business and IT leadership through top down approach aligned to Business Strategy enabling Strategic and Operational Decision-making using well defined Key Performance Indicators.
Drive an integrated and End-to-End Performance Management approach that includes:
- Enabling single point of view for Management of all IT functions and services
- Driving Performance Excellence through Quantitative Management and transform Metrics Management
- Ensuring Better Alignment with Business Goals and Objectives
- Increasing Customer Satisfaction with services provided by IT organization
- Increasing visibility into Return on Investment (ROI)
Overall our approach with structured Governance enhances the Management visibility into the Performance of the Project Portfolio.
- Structured Governance enhancing Management visibility into the Performance of the Project Portfolio
- Preventive measures such as Defect Leakage and Cost of Quality etc. enabled significant cost savings
- Demonstrated high Business value to the Organization
- Addressed gaps in current Metrics Model
- Improved Clarity, Completeness, Consistency, Traceability, Verifiability and Content of the Requirements implementing RQI
- Prevent Requirements defect leaked to other phases saving substantial amount of effort from rework
- Improved alignment with Business Strategy and Customer expectations
- Overall Project health improved by defining Key Performance Indicators linked to Business objectives