Alan Page has been a software tester for over 25 years, and is currently the Director of Quality for Services at Unity Technologies. Previous to Unity, Alan spent 22 years at Microsoft working on projects spanning the company – including a two year position as Microsoft’s Director of Test Excellence.
Alan was the lead author of the book “How We Test Software at Microsoft”, contributed chapters for “Beautiful Testing”, and “Experiences of Test Automation: Case Studies of Software Test Automation”. His latest ebook (which may or may not be updated soon) is a collection of essays on test automation called “The A Word: Under the Covers of Test Automation”, and is available on leanpub.
- Panel: Driving Change and Transformation, Agile Fluency and Improvement -
- WS09: Testing Today’s Web Applications: Tools You Can Use - Alan Page, 2018 Workshop, Abstract
- Adventures in Modern Testing - Alan Page, 2018 Invited, Abstract, Paper, Video
- An Introduction to Customer Focused Test Design - Alan Page, 2011 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides
- Peering into the White Box: A Testers Approach to Code Reviews -