Join the Speakers Program
Let us know how you cross the bridge to quality by submitting an abstract for a technical or poster paper. Submitting is easy – all you need is an idea or issue you know and care about, then write up a paragraph or two and submit it.
Consider the benefits:
- Access to friendly peer reviewers throughout the process.
- Your ideas and hard work are published and recognized.
- Complementary admission to the conference.
- Marketing and networking opportunities abound.
- Peer evaluation with real-time feedback from the audience.
- Opportunities for follow up with peers during and after the conference.
Join the 2014 Speaker Line-up as an author at the technical program. The Call deadline is April 21. The conference is October 20-22 at the World Trade Center, Portland, Oregon.
Here are some potential software quality topics:
|Software Quality Management||Software Quality Engineering|
There are complete author resources available to ease your way. If that is not enough we have created a new Submit an Abstract video, an inspiring video in the tradition of great America film trailers. This one might go viral, check it out. Like it, share it, comment on it – get on the social media bridge with PNSQC. We look forward to hearing from you.
Bill Baker & Kal Toth
Program Chairs, Pacific Northwest Software Quality Conference
PS – Another partner event on May 14, the TAO Quality Assurance Forum is hosting Manual to Automation – what is the road-map for QA? to help understand recent market trends.