Gupta Consulting, LLC.
Bhushan Gupta is passionate about development methods and tools that yield more secure web applications especially in the agile software development environment. He has keen interest in understanding and applying fundamental principles and known methodologies to develop dependable solutions. With a deep passion for web application security, his focus is on how to apply common sense approach to build secure solutions.
Bhushan worked at Hewlett-Packard for 13 years in various roles including software quality lead, engineer, software process architect, and software productivity manager. He then developed a strong interest in web application security while working as a quality engineer for Nike Inc. He is a certified Six Sigma Black Belt (HP and ASQ) and an adjunct faculty member at the Oregon Institute of Technology, Software Engineering department.
- Streamlined AppSec Testing: A Fusion of Security Controls, Test Tools, and DevSecOps - Bhushan Gupta , 2021 Workshops, Materials
- Panel Discussion – Information Security: Practices & Trends in Agile Enterprises - Ying Ki Kwong, Brian Myers, John Cvetko, Bhushan Gupta, 2019 Technical Presentation, Abstract
- Enterprise IT Quality Forum - Bhushan Gupta, Jan Jaap Cannegieter, Lloyd Bell, Ying Ki Kwong, Jack McDowell, Phil Lew, John Cvetko, Abstract
- Integrating Security into Software Development Life Cycle - Bhushan Gupta, 2019 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Slides
- Eliciting Application Security Requirements – Its a Complex Undertaking! - Bhushan Gupta, 2018 Workshop, Abstract, Presentation
- Requirements Based Web Application Security Testing – A Preemptive Approach! - Bhushan Gupta, 2017 Workshop, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Video.
- W10 Essential Web Application Security Test Tools – Get Most Bang for Your Buck! - Bhushan Gupta, 2017 Workshop, Abstract
- W09 Pragmatic Web Application Security Testing - Bhushan Gupta, 2017 Workshop, Abstract
- Driving Product Quality towards Release Goals -
- W6 Building Security In – Think Like a Hacker - Bhushan Gupta, 2016 Workshop, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Notes, Video.