CPAN TAF is an open source Test Automation Framework, which is a self-contained, independent, flexible for extension and integration.
This poster and real-time demo will show the following Principles and implementations:
- open source for different type of users with windowOS and Linux
- No-Programer-User can access automation by webUI
- Automation developer can use the framework as a development environment to increase productivity (intelliJ for Java)
- Automation team can share automations and test results over multiple site
- Easy to install from internet to WindowOS and linux system.
- Easy to develop by following testbed examples: The framework test bed is a batch/shell script, that will create generic test suite or test case.
- Easy web access: start and stop automation, view automation result historical reports with mouse-clicks on browsers (IF, FF)
- supports both WindowOS and linuxOS
- supports automation in any languages (java, c, Python, Perl, shell, Expect etc )
- supports other automation tool integration (QTP, AutoIt, Expect, Selenium ? ……)
- sppports different tasks: pass/fail automation, performance test, 24/7 longevity test, device monitor, lab monitor, build installation etc.
- Framework is independent of AUT. It captures and save automations information (time, duration, pass fail, logs)
- supports differnt types of automation execution run TC, TS, once, multiple times, 24-7 execution (longevity test),
- support multi-type: task, pass/fail test, performance test, equipment control, lab monitoring, build installatioin, etc.
- automating day2day task. Do it once for all.
- link to other applications (like *.txt link, http link, ftp link and other framework automation link …… )
- integration with other frameworks for continuous integration
- Team ware. Visutliztion/Executing/Reporting with a team/global, delivery automtion in progress to other servers
- Cross platform and cross computer (p2p)