In light of the recent Call for Abstracts extension, PNSQC will be holding a virtual meet up – via live Webinar – on Thursday, April 24 at 12 pm PST.
During the webinar, we won’t have any food and drinks… But we will have several experts in their respective fields discussing the latest trends in software quality and software testing. The objective of the webinar is to provide inspiration for some innovative ideas for abstracts for this years conference, #PNSQC14 in October. Our panel of experts includes:
- Jon Hagar is an independent consultant working in software product integrity, verification, and validation testing. Jon publishes regularly including a book on Mobile/Embedded software testing (Software Test Attacks to Break Mobile and Embedded Devices) and will be discussing mobile device testing issues.
- Matt Heusser, an invited speaker in 2012, Matt was the lead editor for “How To Reduce The Cost Of Software Testing” (Taylor and Francis 2011) and will be discussing consistent scrum implementation.
- Wilson Mar has worked as an architect on some of the most secure and performance systems for HP clients. He is currently a Senior Evangelist for HP Software and will discuss advanced methods in asynchronous testing.
- Eric Proegler is a Senior Performance Engineer at Mentora Group, Inc. Eric believes that reducing people to “resources”, “FTEs”, “positions” or any other bloodless euphemism that denies their humanity is morally wrong.
- Mark Tomlinson, a well-known industry leader in the areas of performance testing and engineering, and host of the popular podcast PerfBytes.
After the panel, Bill Baker will make a short presentation on submitting an abstract and answer questions about the PNSQC paper submission process.
With the deadline for abstracts extended to May 1, midnight PST, we have a unique opportunity listen to and have an open discussion with these experts to assist us in putting forth our latest ideas on state of the art software quality assurance for the upcoming conference. Don’t miss this webinar and our renowned speaker line up.
Sign up now with this link: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/235915846