Darlene Bennett Greene, Consultant
The problems we most often face in technology are not about technology, they are really about people. Specifically, they are about leading, from wherever you are, the people and teams around you toward opportunities and solutions; communicating up, down, and around in an environment dominated by introverts; delivering results and maximizing productivity; ensuring inclusive teaming and strong relationships; managing time and energy; inspiring creativity; and about improving fulfillment in work.
Whether you are in a leadership role or not, this workshop will teach you the essentials for success in the workplace. BONUS: these same skills will work wonders for you in other industries, at home, and with friends as well.
When the workshop is completed, the attendees will be able to:
- Know essential leader actions, the number one leadership mistake, the easy steps to create strong professional relationships, and how you can utilize all of these approaches whether you are in a leadership position, in the middle of a team, or brand new.
- Know how to communicate for the most effective results, how to overcome your own triggers, what your responsibilities are regarding communications, and the steps required to ensure efficient and effective meetings.
- Discover the action steps that are most influential to your personal success in order to optimize your creativity, energy, health, work, and relationships.
- Know key specific steps you can take to improve quality.
- Understand the actions you can take to improve your own productivity, decision-making, and thinking.
Target Audience: All Levels