Dionny Santiago is a Principal Quality Architect at Ultimate Software, a leading cloud provider of human capital management solutions. Dionny provides expertise and leadership in software testing and contributes in various capacities including hands-on testing, technical problem-solving training, and internal tools development.
Test automation being one of his primary areas of interest, one of Dionny’s goals is to advance the current state of the art; he is focused on research and development efforts to apply artificial intelligence and machine learning to software testing. Dionny is also currently pursuing his Ph.D. in Computer Science at Florida International University.
- Guru Jam Session Lightning Talks - Tariq King, Angie Jones, Jason Arbon, Melissa Tondi, Dionny Santiago, Dawn Haynes, Jan Jaap Cannegieter, Abstract, Videos
- An Approach for Automatically Generating Test Cases from User Requirements - Sai Chaithra Allala, Juan Pablo Sotomayor Paez, Dionny Santiago, Peter J. Clarke, 2019 Poster Paper, Abstract
- W03: Demystifying AI-driven Test Automation - Tariq King, Dionny Santiago, 2019 Workshop, Abstract
- W08: Augmenting Your Test Pyramid with Layered Front-End Testing - Dionny Santiago, 2019 Workshop, Abstract
- Surviving The AI Testing Apocalypse - Dionny Santiago, 2019 Keynote, Abstract, Video
- Aeon: A Semi-Opinionated UI Automation Framework -
Patrick Alt, Justin Phillips, Dionny Santiago, Michael Mattera, Tariq M. King, 2018 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Video.
- AI-Driven Test Generation: Machine Learning From Human Testers - Dionny Santiago, Tariq King, Peter Clarke, 2018 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Paper