Dionny Santiago is a Principal Quality Architect at Ultimate Software, a leading cloud provider of human capital management solutions. Dionny provides expertise and leadership in software testing and contributes in various capacities including hands-on testing, technical problem-solving training, and internal tools development.
Test automation being one of his primary areas of interest, one of Dionny’s goals is to advance the current state of the art; he is focused on research and development efforts to apply artificial intelligence and machine learning to software testing. Dionny is also currently pursuing his Ph.D. in Computer Science at Florida International University.
- An Approach for Automatically Generating Test Cases from User Requirements - Sai Chaithra Allala, Florida International University, USA
Juan Pablo Sotomayor Paez, Florida International University, USA
Dionny Santiago, Florida International University, Ultimate Software, USA
Peter J. Clarke, Florida International University, USA
Testing continues to be the major approach to ensuring the quality of software during development... Read more...
- W08: Augmenting Your Test Pyramid with Layered Front-End Testing -
Web applications are becoming more pervasive, powerful, and feature-rich than ever before thanks to the continuing rise of advanced UI programming technologies and design language systems.
- Surviving The AI Testing Apocalypse - Dionny Santiago, Ultimate Software
Do you believe that artificial intelligence (AI) is going to transform software testing as we know it today? Or are you skeptical about the potential of using AI for testing? Thought leaders have been sharing ideas on the possibility of an AI takeover of automated testing ... Read More
- Aeon: A Semi-Opinionated UI Automation Framework -
Patrick Alt, Justin Phillips, Dionny Santiago, Michael Mattera, Tariq M. King, 2018 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Video.
- Dionny Santiago - Dionny Santiago, 2019 Keynote, Abstract, Slides, Video
- AI-Driven Test Generation: Machine Learning From Human Testers - Dionny Santiago, Tariq King, Peter Clarke, 2018 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Paper