Software Quality Methods
Douglas Hoffman, Software Quality Methods, has been teaching software testing, software engineering, and quality assurance for over 20 years. He does training and management consulting in strategic and tactical planning for quality software across varied applications and industries. His technical emphasis is on test automation and test oracles. He is Past President of the Association for Software Testing (AST), a Fellow of the ASQ (American Society for Quality), and holds degrees including MBA, MSEE, and BACS. He holds certificates from ASQ in Software Quality Engineering and as a Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence. Douglas is a founding member and current Chair of SSQA (Silicon Valley Software Quality Association), past Chair of the Silicon Valley Section of ASQ, a founding member for AST, and a Senior Member of ACM and IEEE. He is author of dozens of papers, has spoken at dozens of conferences, and has been a leader for several national and international conferences on software quality, including PNSQC.
- W6. Getting the Most From Your Automated Tests - Douglas Hoffman, 2011 Workshop
- Exploratory Automated Testing - Douglas Hoffman, 2013 Technical Paper, Abstract, , Slides
- The Myths Behind Software Metrics - Douglas Hoffman, 2013 Invited Speaker, Abstract, Slides, Video
- W6: Exploratory Automated Tests - Douglas Hoffman, 2013 Workshop, Abstract
- Self-Verifying Data - Douglas Hoffman, 2012 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides