Gerie Owen is a Testing Strategist and Evangelist. She is a Certified Scrum Master, Conference Presenter and Author on technology and testing topics. She enjoys mentoring new QA Leads and brings a cohesive team approach to testing.
She is the author of many articles on technology including Agile and DevOps topics and recently developed a curriculum for DevOps 101 training.
Gerie chooses her presentation topics based on her experiences in technology, what she has learned from them and what she would like to do to improve them. Gerie can be reached through her website, www.gerieowen.com.
She has presented Track Sessions, Workshops, Keynotes and Lightning Talks at International and Domestic Quality Assurance, Software Testing, Agile and DevOps conferences including:
- STAREAST, STARWEST, STP Con, QUEST, Agile Testing Days, Agile and DevOps, PNSQC, CAST, TESTKIT, and Better Software
- QA&TEST, EUROSTAR, Nordic Testing Days, Belgium Testing Days, Software Quality Day, STAR Canada, Online Testing Conference, SEETEST
- DevOps Days: Edinburg, Stockholm, Kiyv, Des Moines, NYC, and Boise We won the Committee Best Paper Award at SEETEST 2018″
- Timeless Skills for Modern Testers: Communication, Collaboration and Creativity - Gerie Owen, Gerie Owen
As testers in today's world of agile and DevOps, we are challenged to champion quality in new and unique ways and to develop innovative test approaches that focus on customer value. Read More...
- Gerie Owen - Gerie Owen, 2019 Abstract, Paper, Slides, Video
- How Did I Miss That Bug? - Peter Varhol, Gerie Owen, 2013 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper