Gupta Consulting, LLC.
Bhushan Gupta is passionate about development methods and tools that yield more secure web applications especially in the agile software development environment. As a researcher he has keen interest in understanding and applying fundamental principles and known methodologies to develop dependable solutions. His interests extend to Social Engineering and Attack Surface Analysis. Bhushan worked at Hewlett-Packard for 13 years in various roles including software quality lead, engineer, software process architect, and software productivity manager. He then developed a strong interest in web application security while working as a quality engineer for Nike Inc. Bhushan has been studying various facets of web application security and promoting how to apply common sense approach to build secure solutions. He is a certified Six Sigma Black Belt (HP and ASQ) and an adjunct faculty member at the Oregon Institute of Technology in Software Engineering.
- Requirements Based Web Application Security Testing – A Preemptive Approach! - Bhushan Gupta, 2017 Workshop, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Video.
- W10 Essential Web Application Security Test Tools – Get Most Bang for Your Buck! - Bhushan Gupta, 2017 Workshop, Abstract
- W09 Pragmatic Web Application Security Testing - Bhushan Gupta, 2017 Workshop, Abstract
- W6 Building Security In – Think Like a Hacker - Bhushan Gupta, 2016 Workshop, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Notes, Video.
- Social Engineering – How to Avoid Being a Victim - Bhushan Gupta, 2016 Invited Speaker, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Notes, Video.
- Web Application Security – What You Need to Know? - Bhushan Gupta, 2015 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Notes, Video.
- Challenges of Agile with an External Vendor: A Case Study - Bhushan Gupta, 2013 Technical Paper, Abstract, Slides
- Waterfall to Agile: Flipping the Switch - Bhushan Gupta, 2012 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides
- Driving Product Quality towards Release Goals -