Gupta Consulting, LLC.
Proven champion for quality and well-versed with software quality engineering, measurements, metrics, Bhushan Gupta is the principal consultant at Gupta Consulting, LLC. A Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (ASQ, HP), he possesses deep and broad experience in solving complex technical problems, change management, and coaching and mentoring. As a member of Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Portland Chapter, he is dedicated to the integration of Web application security into Agile software development life cycle.
Bhushan has a MS in Computer Science (1985) from New Mexico Tech and has worked at Hewlett-Packard and Nike Inc. in various roles. He was a faculty member at Oregon Institute of Technology, Software Engineering, from 1985 to 1995.
- W6 Building Security In – Think Like a Hacker - Bhushan Gupta, 2016 Workshop, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Notes, Video.
- Social Engineering – How to Avoid Being a Victim - Bhushan Gupta, 2016 Invited Speaker, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Notes, Video.
- Web Application Security – What You Need to Know? - Bhushan Gupta, 2015 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Notes, Video.
- Challenges of Agile with an External Vendor: A Case Study - Bhushan Gupta, 2013 Technical Paper, Abstract, Slides
- Waterfall to Agile: Flipping the Switch - Bhushan Gupta, 2012 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides