Gupta Consulting, LLC.
Bhushan Gupta has 30 years of experience in software engineering, 20 of which have been in the software industry. Although recognized for his contributions in the areas of software engineering such as agile processes, quality methods, and metrics, general process improvements, Bhushan has taken a vigorous interest in web application security and is keen on applying pragmatic application development practices that yield a secure product. He is one of the leaders of the OWASP Portland Chapter.
Bhushan has been a speaker, a panelist, and a reviewer for PNSQC and beyond. As a change agent, Bhushan volunteers his time and energy for organizations that promote software security and quality.
Bhushan Gupta has a MS degree in Computer Science from New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, Socorro, New Mexico, 1985.
- Eliciting Application Security Requirements – Its a Complex Undertaking! - Bhushan Gupta, 2018 Workshop, Abstract, Presentation
- Requirements Based Web Application Security Testing – A Preemptive Approach! - Bhushan Gupta, 2017 Workshop, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Video.
- W10 Essential Web Application Security Test Tools – Get Most Bang for Your Buck! - Bhushan Gupta, 2017 Workshop, Abstract
- W09 Pragmatic Web Application Security Testing - Bhushan Gupta, 2017 Workshop, Abstract
- W6 Building Security In – Think Like a Hacker - Bhushan Gupta, 2016 Workshop, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Notes, Video.
- Social Engineering – How to Avoid Being a Victim - Bhushan Gupta, 2016 Invited Speaker, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Notes, Video.
- Web Application Security – What You Need to Know? - Bhushan Gupta, 2015 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Notes, Video.
- Challenges of Agile with an External Vendor: A Case Study - Bhushan Gupta, 2013 Technical Paper, Abstract, Slides
- Waterfall to Agile: Flipping the Switch - Bhushan Gupta, 2012 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides
- Driving Product Quality towards Release Goals -