Dateline: December 11, 2012
The invited speaker and technical paper presentations are now posted. Enhance your key learnings with this review or perhaps check out a session you missed. PNSQC is a resource year round. Check out all the PNSQC 2012 papers and presentations. Below are a few of the conference highlights based on attendee feedback.
- Linda Rising, The Power of an Agile Mindset in Determining Quality -“Wow! A light bulb came on for me. Thank you for this gift.”
- Valerie Berset-Price, Cultural Intelligence: From Buzz Word to Biz Mark – “Such an important topic and very relevant.”
- Lisa Shepard, Avoiding Overkill in Manual Regression Tests – “I feel as if all of my personal failings have been publicly aired and mercilessly savaged. This is a good thing.”
- Doc Norton, Growing into Excellence; T-Shaped and Beyond – “Great techniques to get to a common “language” to facilitate efficient/useful discussion and move on with a decision.”
- Jose Cuevas, Sniffing Out User Experience Smells – “Glad to get some talk about UX considerations from someone who isn’t a UX designer.”