Office of the State CIO
Jack McDowell is an Operations & Policy Analyst for the State of Oregon’s Statewide QA and E-Government Program. Before this, he was a web developer and the chief editor of a community
newspaper in Arlington, Virginia. He holds a Master’s degree in political science from the University of Oregon and a certification in ITIL.
- Managing Accessibility in Software Systems - Jack McDowell, 2021 Technical Presentation, Paper, Presentation
- Diversity in Testing and Technology: A Moderated Panel -
Tariq King leads a panel at PNSQC 2020 on diversity in testing and technology. Discussion includes diversity in testing, minorities in testing, women in testing, and engineering inclusive AI & software solutions.
- Towards A Culturally Inclusive Software Quality - Jack McDowell, 2020 Technical Presentation, Paper, Slides
- Enterprise IT Quality Forum - Bhushan Gupta, Jan Jaap Cannegieter, Lloyd Bell, Ying Ki Kwong, Jack McDowell, Phil Lew, John Cvetko, Abstract
- Software Based Disruptive Change Initiatives Require a Culture of Quality - Ying Ki Kwong, Phil Lew, Jack McDowell, 2019 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Paper, Slides