Jason Arbon is the CEO at test.ai where the mission is to test all the world’s apps. Google’s AI investment arm lead test.ai’s latest funding round. Jason previously worked on several large-scale products: web search at Google and Bing, the web browsers Chrome and Internet Explorer, operating systems such as Windows and ChromeOS, and crowd-sourced testing at uTest.com. Jason has also co-authored books such as How Google Tests Software and App Quality: Secrets for Agile App Teams.
- TestOps - Jason Arbon, 2020, Keynote
- Guru Jam Session Lightning Talks - Tariq King, Angie Jones, Jason Arbon, Melissa Tondi, Dionny Santiago, Dawn Haynes, Jan Jaap Cannegieter, Abstract, Videos
- Testing AI and Bias - Jason Arbon, 2019 Keynote, Abstract, Video
- Panel: The Impact of AI on Testing - Jason Arbon, Tariq King, 2018 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Video
- Testing all the World’s Apps - Jason Arbon, 2018 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Slides
- AI and Machine Learning for Testers - Jason Arbon, 2017 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Video