Jenny Bramble came up through support and DevOps, cutting her teeth on that interesting role that acts as the translator between customer requests from support and the development team. Her love of support and the human side of problems lets her find a sweet spot between empathy for the user and empathy for the team. She’s done testing, support, or human interfacing for most of her career and is excited about the future of automation.
- Diversity in Testing and Technology: A Moderated Panel -
Tariq King leads a panel at PNSQC 2020 on diversity in testing and technology. Discussion includes diversity in testing, minorities in testing, women in testing, and engineering inclusive AI & software solutions.
- Test Engineers are the Connectors of Our Teams - Jenny Bramble, 2020, Keynote
- Panel Discussion moderated by Jennifer Bramble – Testing in the Golden Age of Quality - Jennifer Bramble, Carol Oliver, Angela Riggs, Abstract, Video
- Every Metric for a QA Team Has Pitfalls - Jennifer Bramble, 2019 Special Guests, Abstract, Slides
- Building Automation Engineers from Scratch - Jenny Bramble, 2019 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Paper, Slides
- Risk Based Testing: Communicating Why You Can’t Test Everything - Jenny Bramble, 2018 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Paper, Slides