First Data Corporation
John Ruberto takes an engineering approach to building quality into software. He is currently a Quality Engineering Leader and coaches engineers to become better leaders.
John shares his passion for Quality Engineering leadership by speaking at conferences, writing articles, and training the next generation of leaders at the Software Leadership Academy and as QA Project Manager at Testlio. John has been developing software in a variety of roles for 30+ years. He has previously held positions up to VP of Quality Engineering at First Data, Concur, Intuit, Alcatel, PhoenixBIOS, and Boeing. He holds a BSEE from Purdue, MSCS from Washington, and MBA from SJSU.
- Building a Customer Quality Dashboard – A Case Study -
- Leading Change from the Quality Team - John Ruberto, 2016 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Notes, Video.
- Using Customer Driven Quality to Manage Complexity -
- Design For Delight Applied to Software Process Improvement - John Ruberto, 2011 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides
- Continuous Delivery: Bridging Quality Between Development and Customers - John Ruberto, 2014 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides
- Introducing Static Analysis in a Mature Codebase - John Ruberto, 2012 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper