First Data Corporation
John Ruberto takes an engineering approach to building quality into software. He teaches leadership principles applied to quality at the Software Leadership Academy, his blog, and as conference speaker.
John is currently VP of Quality Engineering at Clover, a First Data Corporation company, and has formerly held positions at Concur, Intuit, Alcatel, PhoenixBIOS, and Boeing. He holds a BSEE from Purdue, MSCS from Washington, and MBA from SJSU. You can find John at @JohnRuberto or blog.ruberto.com
- Building a Customer Quality Dashboard – A Case Study -
John Ruberto, First Data Corporation
Software testing metrics can be very difficult: there are thousands of them out there, its hard to know which ones are important, many are hard to collect, its often difficult to extract meaning from the metrics, and everyone has an opinion on the usefulness of ... Read More
- Leading Change from the Quality Team - John Ruberto, 2016 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Notes, Video.
- Continuous Delivery: Bridging Quality Between Development and Customers - John Ruberto, 2014 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides
- Introducing Static Analysis in a Mature Codebase - John Ruberto, 2012 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper
- Design For Delight Applied to Software Process Improvement - John Ruberto, 2011 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides
- Using Customer Driven Quality to Manage Complexity -