John Ruberto has been developing software in a variety of roles for 30 years. He has held positions ranging from development and test engineer to project, development, and quality manager. He has experience in Aerospace, Telecommunications, and Consumer software industries. Currently, he is a Director of Quality Engineering at Concur. He received a B.S. in Computer and Electrical Engineering from Purdue University, an M.S. in Computer Science from Washington University, and an MBA from San Jose State University.
- Leading Change from the Quality Team - John Ruberto, 2016 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Notes, Video.
- Continuous Delivery: Bridging Quality Between Development and Customers - John Ruberto, 2014 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides
- Introducing Static Analysis in a Mature Codebase - John Ruberto, 2012 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper
- Design For Delight Applied to Software Process Improvement - John Ruberto, 2011 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides
- Using Customer Driven Quality to Manage Complexity -