Iberle Consulting Group, Inc.
Kathy Iberle has been working with agile software development and Lean development teams for many years, and has developed unusual expertise in the challenging area where hardware and software meet. Kathy recently retired from Hewlett-Packard after a long career as a programmer, quality engineer, and process improvement expert and is now the principal consultant and owner of the Iberle Consulting Group. She has published regularly since 1997, served as co-chair of the Program Committee of the Pacific Northwest Software Quality Conference (PNSQC) in 2009, and participated in the invitation-only Software Test Managers Roundtable for five years. Kathy has an M.S. in Computer Science from the University of Washington, and an excessive collection of degrees in Chemistry from the University of Washington and the University of Michigan. Visit her website at www.kiberle.com
- The Improvement Kata: Annual Improvement Planning Meets Agile and Lives Happily Ever After -
- W3: Improvement Kata: Lean Process Improvement at Small and Large Scale - Kathy Iberle, Iberle Consulting Group Inc. & Adam Light, SoTech Advisors Inc., 2015 Workshop
- Lean in the Test Lab: The Potential for Big Improvements - Kathy Iberle, 2013 Invited Speaker, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Video
- W7: Lean in the Test Lab – Work Smarter, Not Harder - Kathy Iberle, 2013 Workshop, Abstract
- Kanban – What Is It and Why Should I Care? -
- Building Quality In – A Model for Achieving High Quality on Any Type of Project -