Iberle Consulting Group, Inc.
Kathy Iberle is the Principal Consultant at Iberle Consulting Group, Inc., where she helps clients improve their productivity and quality. Her extensive background in development process improvement and in quality methods enable her to blend classic quality control with the best of current Lean thinking.
Kathy has worked with both agile and traditional teams for many years, first at Hewlett-Packard as a programmer, quality engineer, and process improvement expert, and now as an independent consultant. Kathy has an M.S. in Computer Science from the University of Washington, and an excessive collection of degrees in Chemistry from the University of Washington and the University of Michigan.
Visit her website at www.kiberle.com.
- Defining and Measuring Quality-
- Talking About Quality: How to Define Quality Targets in an Agile World- Kathleen Iberle, 2018 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Paper
- Building Quality In – 10 Years Later-
- The Improvement Kata: Annual Improvement Planning Meets Agile and Lives Happily Ever After-
- W3: Improvement Kata: Lean Process Improvement at Small and Large Scale- Kathy Iberle, Iberle Consulting Group Inc. & Adam Light, SoTech Advisors Inc., 2015 Workshop
- Lean in the Test Lab: The Potential for Big Improvements- Kathy Iberle, 2013 Invited Speaker, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Video
- W7: Lean in the Test Lab – Work Smarter, Not Harder- Kathy Iberle, 2013 Workshop, Abstract
- Kanban – What Is It and Why Should I Care?- Landon Reese, Kathy Iberle, 2011 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper
- Building Quality In – A Model for Achieving High Quality on Any Type of Project-