Jon Bach, eBay
In his PNSQC keynote, Jon will talk about the notion of “Live Site Quality” – an overall, systemic view of how features and services are working together to achieve a greater purpose. In this workshop, he’ll facilitate a series of discussion topics about your experience and ideas on what Live Site Quality means in your organization to include in his keynote.
- How is testing performed in your organization?
- What development / testing problems are you trying to solve?
- Agile Development: Are defined roles and responsibilities really that risky?
- What signals do you get from customers to judge your software quality?
- What kinds of things hinder / help your ability to see the bigger picture?
Target audience: Intermediate
Jon Bach, 2014 Workshop