Melissa Tondi has spent most of her career working within software testing teams. She is the founder of Denver Mobile and Quality (DMAQ), past president and board member of Software Quality Association of Denver (SQuAD), and Professional Services Manager at Rainforest QA, where she assisted companies to continuously improve the pursuit of quality software—from design to delivery and everything in between. In her software test and quality engineering careers, Melissa has focused on building and organizing teams around three major tenets—efficiency, innovation, and culture – and uses the Greatest Common Denominator (GCD) approach for determining ways in which team members can assess, implement and report on day to day activities so the gap between need and value is as small as possible.
- The New Role Of The Agile Tester: The General Contractor - Melissa Tondi, 2020 Technical Presentation, Paper, Slides
- Guru Jam Session Lightning Talks - Tariq King, Angie Jones, Jason Arbon, Melissa Tondi, Dionny Santiago, Dawn Haynes, Jan Jaap Cannegieter, Abstract, Videos
- W04: Efficient Testing - Melissa Tondi, 2019 Workshop, Abstract
- The QA/QE Role – Supporting DevOps the Smart Way - Melissa Tondi, 2019 Invited Speaker, Abstract, Slides, Video
- The “Do Nots” of Software Testing - Melissa Tondi, 2018 Keynote, Abstract