Michael Larsen has, for the better part of his 20+ year career, found himself in the role of being the “Army of One” or “The Lone Tester” more times than not. He has worked with a broad array of technologies and industries including virtual machine software, capacitance touch devices, video game development and distributed database and web applications. Michael currently works with Socialtext in Palo Alto, CA.
- WS07: Building a Testing Framework from Scratch - Michael Larsen, 2018 Workshop, Abstract
- Future Proofing Your Software: Design Inclusively - Michael Larsen, 2018 Invited, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Video
- Senses Working Overtime: Improving Software Quality Through Accessibility and Inclusive Design - Michael Larsen, 2017 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Video.
- Get the Balance Right: Acceptance Test Driven Development, GUI Automation and Exploratory Testing - Michael Larsen, 2012 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper
- Delivering Quality One Weekend at a Time: Lessons Learned from Weekend Testing - Michael Larsen, 2011 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper