Michael Larsen is a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer with Socialtext/PeopleFluent. Over the past two decades, he has been involved in software testing for a range of products and industries, including network routers & switches, virtual machines, capacitance touch devices, video games, and client/server, distributed database & web applications.
Michael is a Black Belt in the Miagi-Do School of Software Testing, helped start and facilitate the Americas chapter of Weekend Testing, is a former Chair of the Education Special Interest Group with the Association for Software Testing (AST), a lead instructor of the Black Box Software Testing courses through AST, and former Board Member and President of AST.
- Panel Discussion moderated by Michael Larsen & Bill Opsal – The Release Day Crime Scene - Michael Larsen, Socialtext; Bill Opsal, Agile Progressional
Join Michael and Bill for a game of sleuthing. It is release day and a crime against code and customers has been committed ... Read More
- Is This Testable? A Personal Journey to Learn How to Ask Better Questions From My Applications and Engineering Team
- Michael Larsen
- WS07: Building a Testing Framework from Scratch
- Future Proofing Your Software: Design Inclusively
- Senses Working Overtime: Improving Software Quality Through Accessibility and Inclusive Design
- Delivering Quality One Weekend at a Time: Lessons Learned from Weekend Testing
- Get the Balance Right: Acceptance Test Driven Development, GUI Automation and Exploratory Testing