QSM Associates Inc.
Michael Mah teaches, writes, and consults to technology companies on estimating and managing software projects, whether in-house, offshore, waterfall, or agile. He is the managing partner at QSM Associates Inc. and director of the Benchmarking Practice at the Cutter Consortium, a US-based IT think-tank. With over 25 years of experience, Michael and his partners at QSM have derived productivity and quality patterns for thousands of projects collected worldwide. His work examines time-pressure dynamics of teams, and its role in project success and failure.
Michael has a degree from Tufts University in physics and electrical engineering, and he is a mediator specializing in conflict resolution for technology projects, having completed his certification from the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
Michael is also a private pilot and lives in the mountains of Western Massachusetts. His non-profit work is with Sea Shepherd Conservation Society. He can be reached at www.qsma.com.
- Panel: Driving Change and Transformation, Agile Fluency and Improvement-
- WS03: Quality and Productivity Benchmarking, Estimating, and Release Planning- Michael Mah, 2018 Workshop, Abstract
- Keynote: Taking the SAFe 4.0 Road to Hyper Speed and Quality; How High Performance Teams Disrupt Their Marketplace and Drive Change- Michael Mah, 2018 Keynote, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Video
- W1: Agile Release Planning, Metrics, and Retrospectives Workshop- Michael Mah, 2013 Workshop, Abstract
- When Agile Becomes a Quality Game Changer; What Data Says from Recent Agile Benchmark Research- Michael Mah, 2013 Keynote, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Video
- W6: Rightsizing Your Project at Internet Speed-
2010 Workshop, Michael Mah, Paper, Slides, Notes, Video.
- The Good, Bad, and the Puzzling: The Agile Experience at Five Companies-
2010 Invited Speaker, Michael Mah, QSM Associates Inc.