Abstracts have been flowing in to the reviewers’ mail box this month; looks like it will be a good year for the sharing of ideas! To accommodate those who are either putting finishing touches on an abstract or are thinking about submitting one, we’ve extended the deadline through May 1st.
To give our conference faithful an idea of what’s on people’s minds this year, we offer the Top Ten list below of the most abstracts by topic as of April 13th. If you’re looking for a popular topic to weigh in on, one of these might be right for you:
- Testing and Quality Assurance: 24
- Automation and Tools: 15
- Agile Methods: 8
- Software Engineering and Development: 8
- Project Management: 5
- Lifecycles, Processes and Methodologies: 4
- Architecture and Design: 3
- Performance Engineering: 3
- People Management and Organization: 3
- Measurement and Metrics: 2
Got an idea? Tell us what you have brewing in quality software.
Answer the Call.