Information Security has emerged as an important focus area of Enterprise IT Quality. Yet, despite the focus, every year brings news of massive security breaches. Some of the major security breaches of 2019 include:
- Quest Diagnostics (12 million records)
- Capital One (106 million records)
- Facebook (540 million records)
- First American (885 million records)
A secure system means that data and systems will be protected from unauthorized access. Quality means that the system is promised to work according to design and purpose. Does security merely intersect with quality or is it a subset of quality? Where is the intersection between security and quality for enterprises that embrace Agile methods?
To find out, please join us in a panel discussion facilitated by Ying Ki Kwong. Here, a panel of experts will explore some big questions of security in Agile enterprises, such as:
- Does Agile enhance or weaken the security of an enterprise?
- Can security be integrated into an Agile SDLC, or does it need to be separated out?
- How best to use independent third-party security reviews in an Agile enterprise?
- Can Agile help or hinder an enterprise when it is under attack?
The format of this panel discussion will be similar to this pre-conference webinar on information security: https://www.pnsqc.org/information-security-practices-trends-in-agile-enterprises/
Ying Ki Kwong, Office of the State CIO
Brian Myers, WebMD Health Services
John Cvetko, TFxCloud
Bhushan Gupta, Gupta Consulting, LLC