Philip Lew, CEO of XBOSoft, has both founded companies and managed them on behalf of others during his quarter-century-plus professional career. Although he has focused on software quality since joining XBOSoft in 2006 and has deep technical expertise as a software engineer, his experience is broad and eclectic. He’s led systems integration and new product development initiatives, prepared companies to go public, and served as an advisor on technology and business processes. Prior to joining XBOSoft, he served as an Ernst & Young consultant; founded and ran Pulse Technologies Inc. until it was purchased by EIS International; led the Systems Integrations Services Group at EIS; and served in a variety of executive roles for technology firms both in the U.S. and abroad. He holds a B.S. and a Masters Degree in operations research and engineering from Cornell University, and a Ph.D. in computer science and engineering from Beihang University. He’s a fanatical bicyclist, doesn’t own a car, loves social media and has visited more than 60 countries in an attempt to satisfy his travel lust.
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Agile Testing -
- W4 Managing Uncertainty and Risk in Agile Software Projects - Moss Drake and Philip Lew, 2016 Workshop, Paper, Slides, Notes, Video.
- W6: Software Quality Metrics To Go - Philip Lew, 2014 Workshop
- Mobile UX Make or Break - Philip Lew, 2014 Invited Speaker, Abstract, Video
- Towards Understanding and Improving Mobile User Experience - Philip Lew, Luis Olsina, 2013 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper
- An Enterprise Framework for Evaluating and Improving Software Quality - Philip Lew, 2012 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides