PNSQC held a Strategic Planning Meeting on January 24th to discuss the 2014 conference and things to improve and change for 2015.
There were a lot of great ideas generated and a revitalized enthusiasm in anticipation for this year’s conference.
This year’s theme Brewing Quality Software provided a stepping stone to help attendees think outside the normal conference format to elevate the contents of this year’s conference.
Some of the areas discussed were:
- Focusing on leading edge technologies and seeking after these presenters
- Obtaining great abstracts to help elevate the quality and content of the conference
- Working closer and partnering with more groups in the software community
- Recruiting vendors that would actually benefit conference attendees
- Adding a closing keynote speaker to help tie the conference together
- Provide additional opportunities for networking during lunchtime and breaks
I know that I’m looking forward to this year’s conference with renewed vigor.
Looking forward to seeing you all in October!
Doug Reynolds, PNSQC President