Publish and Present Throughout the Year
PNSQC offers members the opportunity to publish articles to the PNSQC website, hosts webinars and events (workshops, training, bug hunts, hackathons, etc.) throughout the year. By hosting an event, members, partners, and sponsors can utilize the PNSQC network to provide in-depth knowledge on a specific subject area of expertise.
Throughout the year, PNSQC welcomes proposals for the following formats of contributed materials. A Selection Committee evaluates submissions for possible inclusion in PNSQC’s event calendar. Proposals can be submitted at any time throughout the year by email at email@example.com.
Webinar proposals from members that aligns to PNSQC’s mission or general industry issues/trends, are always welcome. Webinars are typically a panel discussion, presentation, or an AMA. PNSQC will provide support and guidance to ensure its success. PNSQC will also provide the means to promote it within our community and to the public.
Guidelines for Webinar proposals:
- The proposal should identify the topic and a synopsis of the general content to be discussed for the webinar.
- The proposal should provide the type of webinar forum (panel discussion, AMA, etc.), being requested.
- The proposal should also identify persons involved and any special needs or assistance that PNSQC can provide, e.g., additional panelists, experts in the field, industry professionals, etc.
- Webinars are not to be used to promote the proposer’s product or service solutions; however, they may be sponsored.
PNSQC offers the opportunity to publish content to the PNSQC website any time throughout the year. This can be video, audio, animations, diagrams or written articles. Content will be reviewed and if accepted, they will be posted on the PNSQC website.
Guidelines for contributions:
- Content should be relevant to PNSQC’s mission, software or technology domain issues and trends.
- The content must be accompanied by the authors name, title, affiliations, and a biography / resume.
- The content cannot be used to promote any specific commercial products or services but can have a link to an organization’s website.
PNSQC is always looking at new ideas for events to connect with the community throughout the year. These events can be either technical or social in nature and hosted by PNSQC directly or with partners and sponsors. If you have an interest or passion about a topic that aligns with the PNSQC mission, we would encourage you to submit a proposal. Event proposals are welcome from individuals, groups, partners or sponsors and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A social get together to network and share ideas.
- A meetup for presenting a topic of interest.
- Participating in a partner event like a STEM mentor day, a sponsor hosted science fair, partner hosted training event.
- Workshops for training, or deep dive on a specific subject.
- Hackathon, bug bashes/hunts, skills development events.