If you haven’t yet bought a ticket to PNSQC, there’s a great reason to attend, if you book now: You can come to beautiful and relaxing Portland with an extra $320 in your pocket!
Make that happen by registering NOW for the conference, set for Oct. 14-16. Super Early-Bird registration savings can be yours until August 9th.
As an individual coming for the full three-day conference — the two-day technical program, plus a third day of workshops — you can save $320 off the full conference price.
Think what you’ll be able to do with the dough:
- Dine-in some of the world’s top-rated restaurants, like ClarkLewis, Andina, Pok Pok, Ox, Kachka, and oh so many more.
- Sample several of Portland’s signature brewpubs, including Cascade Brewing (featuring the in drink – sour beer), Deschutes, Hopworks, and Hair of the Dog. Or take in a taproom, like Bailey’s and The Civic.
- Marvel at Powell’s entire city block of books. Where, yes, you can find technical books too!
- Reserve a seat at the Multnomah Whiskey Library.
- Take a side trip to the outstanding Oregon Garden, a lavish demonstration garden in a beautiful rural setting.
- Tour the wine country – no better place to taste wine in the United States.
- Treat your pals to bowling at hot spots Punch Bowl Social and Grand Central.
- Tour the Portland Art Museum and Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI), with money left over for fine dining afterward.
And, if your team at work wants to go too, we offer a further discount for groups of four or more from the same organization. You can save an additional $275 per person by registering by August 9. With that savings, you could take a tour or rent a bike or scooter and explore Portland.
Don’t delay – remember, this is a limited time offer, expiring at midnight, August 9th.
Go the Registration Page NOW for a great conference and amazing savings. See you in October!