Tariq King is the Senior Director and Engineering Fellow for Quality and Performance at Ultimate Software. With more than fifteen years’ experience in software testing research and practice, Tariq heads Ultimate Software’s quality program by providing technical leadership, people leadership, strategic direction, staff training, research and development in software quality and testing practices. He has previously held positions as engineering director, manager, test architect, test lead, researcher, and college professor.
Tariq is a frequent presenter at conferences and workshops, has published more than thirty research articles in IEEE and ACM sponsored journals, and has developed and taught software testing courses in both industry and academia. His primary research interest is in the area of engineering autonomous self-testing systems. He is co-founder with Jason Arbon of the Artificial Intelligence for Software Testing Association.
- Panel: The Impact of AI on Testing- Jason Arbon, Tariq King, 2018 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Video
- Aeon: A Semi-Opinionated UI Automation Framework-
Patrick Alt, Justin Phillips, Dionny Santiago, Michael Mattera, Tariq M. King, 2018 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Video.
- AI-Driven Test Generation: Machine Learning From Human Testers- Dionny Santiago, Tariq King, Peter Clarke, 2018 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Paper
- WS02: Unit Testing: What Every Developer and Tester Should Know- Tariq King, 2018 Workshop, Abstract
- Keynote: Rise of the Machines – Can Artificial Intelligence Terminate Manual Testing?- Tariq King, 2018 Keynote, Abstract, Slides, Video