Tariq King is the Chief Scientist at test.ai, where he leads research and development of their core platform for AI-driven testing. Tariq has over fifteen years’ experience in software engineering and testing and has formerly held positions as Head of Quality, Director of Quality Engineering, Manager of Software Engineering and Test Architect. Tariq holds Ph.D. and M.S. degrees in Computer Science from Florida International University, and a B.S. in Computer Science from Florida Tech.
His areas of research are software testing, artificial intelligence, autonomic and cloud computing, model-driven engineering, and computer science education. He has published over 40 research articles in peer-reviewed IEEE and ACM journals, conferences, and workshops, and has been an international keynote speaker at leading software conferences in industry and academia.
- Diversity in Testing and Technology: A Moderated Panel -
Tariq King leads a panel at PNSQC 2020 on diversity in testing and technology. Discussion includes diversity in testing, minorities in testing, women in testing, and engineering inclusive AI & software solutions.
- Guru Jam Session Lightning Talks - Tariq King, Angie Jones, Jason Arbon, Melissa Tondi, Dionny Santiago, Dawn Haynes, Jan Jaap Cannegieter, Abstract, Videos
- W03: Demystifying AI-driven Test Automation - Tariq King, Dionny Santiago, 2019 Workshop, Abstract
- W09: Unit Testing: What Every Developer and Tester Should Know - Tariq King, 2019 Workshop, Abstract
- Panel: The Impact of AI on Testing - Jason Arbon, Tariq King, 2018 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Video
- Aeon: A Semi-Opinionated UI Automation Framework -
Patrick Alt, Justin Phillips, Dionny Santiago, Michael Mattera, Tariq M. King, 2018 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Video.
- AI-Driven Test Generation: Machine Learning From Human Testers - Dionny Santiago, Tariq King, Peter Clarke, 2018 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Paper
- WS02: Unit Testing: What Every Developer and Tester Should Know - Tariq King, 2018 Workshop, Abstract
- Keynote: Rise of the Machines – Can Artificial Intelligence Terminate Manual Testing? - Tariq King, 2018 Keynote, Abstract, Slides, Video