David Hussman, DevJam Studios
If you are looking for lean tools to help you start better product discussions or build more of what is truly needed, this workshop is for you. If you are struggling with weak user stories or backlogs that are glorified to do lists, you are also welcome.
As a participant in this workshop, you will be asked to learn by doing. Each participant will choose a product idea to explore during the day as a way to learn tools for getting started, conducting collaborative product dialogs, converting product ideas into roadmaps and learning to discover and pivot as you learn from incremental product delivery.
Participants will learn about:
- lean canvas and collaborative chartering,
- pragmatic persons and product design targets,
- example driven story mapping and story splitting,
- sketching and simple visual design, and,
- an introduction into converting design idea into learning tools for teams and programs.
This workshop is a full day of learning, thinking and doing. Please show up with a product idea to explore, your courage and tenacity, and any and all questions and skepticisms.
Target audience: Intermediate
2015 Workshop, David Hussman, DevJam Studios