Capers Jones, Namcook Analytics LLC
Capers Jones, one of the software industry’s finest speakers, will lead an exciting, free-ranging series of seminars that provide valuable insights and guidance for achieving software excellence. His one-day session is built upon quantitative software productivity and quality data derived from more than 15,000 projects in more than 500 companies and several government groups. His subject matter covers 10 software methodologies, software measurement and estimating, assessments, benchmarking, process improvement and project management.
- Achieving Software Excellence – a summary of results from leading companies
- Evaluating 10 Software Methodologies – Agile, RUP, TSP, waterfall, and six other methodologies
- SW Quality and Productivity – the state-of-the-art in software sizing, measuring and estimating
- Software assessments – history, usage and how assessments help improve your processes
- Software benchmarks – history, usage and how benchmarks help improve your processes
- Software Project Management in 2013 – how to avoid litigation, delays, failures and promotes success
Target audience: Anyone interested in the state of software quality today and how this knowledge can be leveraged.