Rich Sheridan, Menlo Innovations
This workshop is designed for those struggling with business process/project bottlenecks, scaling resources up (or down) to meet deadlines or volume needs and frequently needing to deny vacation requests.
Discover how pairing on tasks and strategically rotating resources through project teams/departments or roles will cultivate a learning environment, provide more flexibility in meeting business milestones and keep the environment buzzing with the energy of learning.
When the workshop is completed, the attendees will be able to:
(1) run experiments to hire for the ideal pair partner
(2) see the value in pairing to increase productivity
(3) attendees will have experienced value of pairing
(4) identify problems that pairing may solve in their own organization
(5) create a strategy for implementation of paring