Wayne Roseberry is a Principal Software Engineer at Microsoft Corporation, where he has been working since June of 1990. His software testing experience ranges from the first release of The Microsoft Network (MSN), Microsoft Commercial Internet Services, Site Server, and all versions of SharePoint. Previous to testing, Wayne also worked in Microsoft Product Support Services, assisting customers of Microsoft Office.
Previous to working for Microsoft, Wayne did contract work as a software illustrator for Shopware Educational Systems.
In his spare time, Wayne writes, illustrates and self-publishes children’s literature.
Is Your Automation Any Good? Finally, An Answer. - Wayne Roseberry, 2017 Technical Presentation, Abstract, Paper, Slides,
- Winning with Flaky Test Automation - Wayne Roseberry, 2016 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Notes, Video.
- Using Machine Learning to Predict Bug Outcomes from Automation - Wayne Roseberry, 2015 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides, Notes, Video.
- Code Coverage Isn’t Quality. It Isn’t Even Coverage - Wayne Roseberry, 2012 Technical Paper, Abstract, Paper, Slides
- Monitoring Server Reliability in Production Systems as a Metric for Driving Software Quality -
- Simulating Real-world Load Patterns when Playback Just won’t Cut It -