Management & Leadership Clinic
There are many challenges to solve as a leader or manager in every organization. For example: How do you coach and support team members without getting in the way? Where do you find additional staff for a critical release when you have half the time you estimated for? How do you improve poor stakeholder relationships so everyone can be productive and fully contribute towards a successful release?
In this interactive and tailored workshop, Selena guides an examination of participants' real-life challenges and approaches to uncover solutions for the unique situations you face. You will discover that the key to solving your challenges is in the uniqueness of your project, your environment, the people involved, and yourself. Learn to recognize these context-specific situational identifiers, methods to uncover and apply appropriate solutions for your specific challenges, and expand your impact as a leader in your organization.
- Methods to improve relationships with stakeholders
- Techniques to determine root causes of challenges
- Coaching techniques that support & accelerate transformation
- Solutions for a specific challenge you have with support from a sought-after coach
- How to expand your impact and success, and that of your team
As a coach, consultant, and trainer, Selena works with individuals and organizations on business operation, agility, leadership, quality, and organizational culture. She is experienced in reducing costs and providing strategic leadership to enable the growth of startups through multi-national companies, particularly in unstructured and challenging environments. She is a frequent invited speaker and teacher at international conferences.
Selena is also an author on Agile, leadership, and quality practices in numerous publications and the following books:
- Assessing Agile Quality Practices with QPAM - Enabling Teams to Improve (LeanPub, 2022)
- Tips From the Agile Trenches (LeanPub, 2021)
- How to Reduce the Cost of Testing (Auerbach Publications, 2011)